|Головна » Статті » Статті англійською мовою|
UDC 37.014: 371.15: 371.11 Yurii ZAVALEVSKYI,
Ph.D., Associate Professor,
of Institute of Innovative Technology and Education
PEDAGOGICAL TECHNOLOGIES OF COMPETITIVE TEACHER FORMING IN TERMS OF DISTRICT METHODICAL CENTERS ACTIVITY (FROM THE WORKING EXPERIENCE)
The article reveals the pedagogical conditions, competitive teacher forming technologies for pedagogical innovative activity in terms of Ukrainian society intensive development The creative search possibilities of original, non-standard approaches to different educational problems solving are considered. Particular attention is paid to the practical implementation of the theoretical study of the district methodological centers on directing efforts at practical assistance for teachers in the innovative methods of training and education application, their professional skills development.
Keywords: educational technologies, interactive technologies, innovative activity, creative activity, self-realization, self-determination, self-improvement, pedagogical creative activityIn
The modernization of education in the intensive development of society in Ukraine is aimed at raising the internal needs of each individual to generate and implement innovative ideas. The fundamental reforming of the Ukrainian society is connected with regular updating of all social institutions and systems, including the education system. The fate of Ukraine today much depends on how the teacher would look like- a key figure of the XXI century - the century of education.
In modern conditions of Ukrainian educational sector development the professional competence of the teacher, his ability to keep learning, desire for self-improvement takes the first place. The modern educator must be an educated person in the fields of pedagogy, psychology and culture. Without this knowledge the teacher loses professional skills, the abilities to pedagogical creativity, interest in improving their skills. Therefore, one of the priorities of education development is the updating of its contents and organization forms of the educational process for the formation of creative abilities and skills of independent scientific knowledge, self-education and self-realization of the teacher.
It should be noted that in modern psychological and pedagogical studies the attention is paid to the training of a competitive teacher, including the content of teacher education (A. M. Aleksiuk, S. U. Honcharenko, M. B. Yevtukh, I. A. Ziaziun, I. P. Pidlasyi etc.); optimization of the methods and techniques of professional training (D. N. Kavtoradze, M. M. Potashnyk, T. S. Yatsenko etc.); teachers orientation on creativity (I.M. Hutkina, P. M. Shcherban, P. KH. Shakurov etc.).
The attention was paid to the problem of teachers pedagogical creativity studying by V. A. Kan Kalyk, N. V. Kichuk, L. M. Luzina, M. V. Nikandrov, S. O. Sysoieva and others. The ways to intensify the teachers training for creative educational activities were studied by V. I. Andreiev, N. V. Huzii, Y. A. Karpova and others. The formation of teachers readiness to the pedagogical creativity were investigated by N. M. Bruzhukova, Z. S. Levchuk, A. F. Lynenko and others. The problem of teacher training to the formation of a creative individual student, developing its potential were studied by V. O. Moliako, O. I. Kulchytska, S. O. Sysoieva, T. I. Sushchenko, V. V. Rybalko and others.
The works of such foreign researchers as J. Hilmer, A. Kralli, F. Leather, J. Hlavs, H.-H.Melorn are devoted to the psychology of creativity, the formation of a creative personality, revealing of the creative talent.
Thus, the theoretical knowledge and practical skills to implement pedagogical creativity of teachers in professional activity should correlate with the possibilities of their creative personality development. On the basis of psychological and educational literature can be assumed that the personal qualities of the teacher play a leading role in the readiness for pedagogical creativity formation process realization. The researchers of the creativity preparedness phenomenon define it according to the positions on the presence of the general properties of human readiness to work, but, with its specific features, the subject of work [6, p. 56].
The analysis of teaching literature revealed two approaches to the notion of "teachers willingness to creativity." The first is associated with the realization of the individual potential, the second - with innovation in teaching activities. In our study we combine the potential teachers abilities and their implementation in the educational activities to develop the new approaches to the educational process [5, p. 39]. The Readiness for independent creative activity is regarded by us as the disclosure of teacher’s potentaial abilities using a specially organized training and the desire to use their professional activities.
The diagnosis and analysis of professional activity allows to study the needs of teachers more thoroughly and on this basis to organize the work by creating an integrated system of methodical service. To the system of professional teaching knowledge and skills was paid attention by I. Bekh, O. Vershlovskyi, I. Ziaziun, N. Kuzmina, N. Nychkalo, N. Polovnikova, V. Russol, L. Sirotkin, V. Slastionin, L. Spirin, A. Shcherbakov, and others. The teacher of the modern educational institution, being in the new conditions of organization of educational process, is designed to experiment, to search for the original creative, innovative approaches to solving of various educational problems. The products of the creativity of teachers can be new learning technologies, original educational ideas, modern techniques, methods, means and forms of students active cognitive activity organization, improving of teacher skills and mastery of qualitative training activities, in which the teachers develop themselves as competitive professionals.
The correlation of professional qualities, knowledge and skills that meet certain criteria and indicators, the degree of awareness, expression, manifestation, stability and activity make qualitative characteristics of professional readiness for independent creative activity. It was revealed that according to the integrated approach to the problems of the teacher creative person formation, a professional self-development is considered to be the main attribute. In this context, the research analysis of V. I. Zahviazinskoho, N. V. Kichuk, O. M. Piekhota, V. A. Slastionin and other scientists suggests that a higher level of professional teacher training is achieved through the creative activity, fundamental changes of the teacher personal and professional qualities. However, this can be only achieved if teachers manages to develop a need for professional self-development and self-improvement, nurture a valuable attitude to pedagogical activity, to develop the capacity for emotional and volitional self-regulation, self-organization and self-control.
Modern education increasingly aquires the innovative character. Therefore, the professionals in education should be able to think in an innovative way throughout the whole life. The innovation strategy becomes the basis of the implementation of various activity forms in different schools. Ukraine's accession to the Bologna process requires the transition from the traditional reproductive technologies to the intensive education, innovation, forming a creative teacher personality type that is able to independently acquire knowledge, skills, manifest creative activities.
Considering the formation of the modern teacher as a competitive specialist, we analyzed the state of solving of the abovementioned problems in pedagogical theory and practice. This made it possible to identify the level of formation of the main components of the competitiveness of teachers at different stages of professional development, to analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of educational work.
The methodical service of Education departments of district administrations in Rivne region directs its efforts to aid for the teacher in the practical application of innovative methods of training and education, development of their professional skills. In this the important role beong to active and interactive technologies of methodical work. The actuality of the problem is primarily to improve the forms and methods of teacher training, bringing them into line with the content:
- organization of methodological work to the needs of educational institutions in the area of improving the system of teachers professional competence;
- preparation of teaching staff for the requirements of information technology society and changes taking place in schools;
- introduction of the interactive technologies in the practice of teaching staff activity.
In particular, the staff of the methodical study of Education Department of Bereznivskyi district administration, working on the implementation of methodological problem theme "Using the interactive technologies in the system of teacher formation as a competitive specialist in terms of Ukrainian educational sector modernization", identified the following tasks:
- ensuring the professional development of teaching staff;
- the development of innovative technologies of the modern teacher professional development;
- the development and experimental testing of the model of teacher forming as a highly competent, competitive specialist;
- finding teaching opportunities of teacher’s search and innovation activity;
- building of the innovative model of teacher forming as a competitive specialist.
Using interactive technology and project method in the system of competitive specialist preparation, the methodists understand as: teacher forming as a competitive specialist educational technologies development, innovative style of operation; adaptation of the activity approach to the professional growth of a modern teacher; a system of teacher knowledge and skills forming . That is why the district methodical service forms a system of teachers knowledge and skills, develops and implements the innovative model of a modern teacher, widely applying interactive content technologies, forms and methods of teachers training.
Interactive technologies in methodical work are an effective means of using a wide range of teacher training; development of modern pedagogical thinking; working skills improvement.
As we can see, the essence of interactive technologies is that the methodist develops and analyzes projects, consults, provides a flexible methodological approach and creates the conditions for initiative development, teachers creativity, and the teachers determine the factors that, in their view, stimulate the search activity at work. This, above all, is efficiently organized methodical work in secondary schools in the form of methodological associations, meetings of work groups, theoretical, problem-targeted and practical workshops. This approach makes it possible to involve every teacher to take part in various forms of methodical work according to its level of their professional skills and scientific and methodological interests [3, c. 170]. An important stimulus to innovation creativity is the motivation of teachers to succeed. Among the innovative technologies the most attention of teachers is paid to: developing learning technologies, learner-oriented information training technologies, forming a creative personality, self-development, suggestive, project, interactive learning technologies.
The innovative activity of methodical service in Kostopil, Volodymyrets, Dubno, Demydivka, Berezne districts, Rivne city and experimental schools is realized through:
- the differentiation of methodical work, educational activities for teachers and students;
- the individualization of the process of teacher personal development, their training and education;
- the creation of favorable conditions for the development of aptitudes and abilities of each teacher;
- the comfort of students educational activities;
- their psychological security and protection;
- faith in teacher, their creative potential and capabilities, taking them as they are;
- ensuring the successful outcome of training and education;
- grounging for the level of each;
- changes in the targets secondary schools.
The professional activity is inevitably accompanied by changes in the structure of teachers individual when there is an intensive development and strengthening of qualities that contribute to the successful implementation of search activity. The complex features designed to develop creativity, self-determination, self-development of a teacher, are the basis for constructing the model that facilitates the formation of teachers professional culture, identifies innovative thinking. The analysis of the educational innovation implementation shows that there are contradictions between new requirements for professional skills of teacher-innovator and lack of special training for the innovative activity. For example, teachers of secondary schools in innovations in teaching activities understand only individual vision of a educational problems solution without linking them with education innovations, the ability to use accumulated experience, choosing for themselves the rational approaches.
The product of teachers creative search can be the new training and educational technologies, original educational ideas, modern techniques, methods, means and forms of activity pupils organization. In the context of a learner oriented pedagogy, a teacher as a competitive specialist is not a passive executor of others' pedagogical and methodological recipes, but a bright creative individuality which implements their world outlook in a dialogue with the student, is able to develop their own pedagogical concept, program or technology .
In the center of schools methodical system development, methodical studies there is a creative person of a teacher, individual work with them. Organizing the formation of the teacher as a competitive specialist there is used a variety of methods that provide an assist to him in self-knowledge, taking into account the level of intellectual and social development, different possibilities of identifying of the main and successive options in the skills development, the transition from the perceptual level of knowledge to understanding of higher conceptual levels.
Giving the teachers the freedom of a creative choice of active forms and kinds of activities, methods of personality oriented education and training changes fundamentally the approach to the organization of scientific and mithodical work. It should include the training of a competent, professionally developed teacher who is capable of having creative and innovative solutions, ready to work in a personality oriented educational process. The methodological work should be considered as an integrated, systematic, collective, group and individual activities aimed at improving of the scientific and theoretical and general levels of a teacher, their psycho-pedagogical training and professional skills . In modern conditions of the personality oriented education and training it involves the following main objectives:
- deepening of the philosophical and pedagogical knowledge, contributing to the development and updating of an educational institution on the basis of personality oriented approach;
- improving of the teachers theoretical and psycho-pedagogical training level, their mastering of state-normative documents on education and training, their personality oriented approach;
- a systematic study, synthesis and dissemination of best teaching practices based on personality oriented training and education of students, the introduction of teaching science on these issues;
- the enrichment by innovative personality oriented educational technologies, active forms and methods of practical implementation of educational invariants;
- diagnosing the difficulties faced by the teaching staff and each teacher in the process of personality oriented education and training;
- creating a data bank on the individual teacher level development, their creativity, skills and research skills in terms of personality oriented approach;
- raising of the general level of professional and pedagogical culture, helping to develop the qualities and properties of the individual teacher as the competitive expert on a labor market;
- the organization and holding of educational exhibitions, creative reports, competitions, bibliographic reviews, lessons;
- publication of information literature, running of information and reference work, creating of files, banks teaching, training and publishing collections of articles, scientific manuals, etc;
- ensuring in continued self-education of all members of the teaching staff, etc. [3, c. 82-83].
Building of the scientific and technical work on the basis of personality oriented model eliminates the frontality, focuses on the abundance of teaching activities, learning planning without teacher’s needs, lack of operational methodological assistance, forms and methods fixity. It reveals the creativity of each teacher, affects the comprehensive development of their general, professional, psychological and pedagogical skills. The basic requirement for the organization of the scientific and technical work is to create humane social and cultural environment for self-expression, self-actualization, self-fulfillment of each teacher, their full personal and professional development.
The attention, which is paid to the use of creative methods of methodological work, is aimed at:
- the study of uncertain or unused opportunities;
- the respect for the teacher and student desire to work independently;
- the ability to abstain from interference in creative activity;
- giving the teacher the freedom of choice;
- individualized educational programs, depending on the characteristics of an educational institution;
- creating the conditions for a specific embodiment of creative ideas;
- encouraging to work on the project, proposals teachers themselves;
- avoiding of any pressure;
- underlining of the positive value of individual differences;
- approval of the teachers performance;
- providing with the authoritative assistance;
- the ability to persuade and promote;
- the ability to introspection.
Teacher personality development as a competitive specialist is in the process of life, which treats the specific living conditions, but the main component of teacher’s competitiveness is their professionalism. According to E. Rohov, professionalism is a combination of physiological, mental and personality changes that occur in the human process of mastering and long-term implementation of activities that provide a new, more effective level of professional solutions to complex problems in the special conditions. The new education content and education, learning foreign and national educational technologies, creation of author guidelines and programs, innovative approach to teaching and implementation of the educational process, search for original teaching methods and training encourage teachers to conduct creative researches, working closely with scientists.
Innovation managing involves the use of modernized management:
- verbal - individual (consultations, discussion), group (briefings, meetings);
- research - the study of best practices, questioning, comparing achievements, developments printing;
- illustratively demonstrative - modeling the structure and organization of methodical work and educational process (graph, table making, studying the level of knowledge and education of students);
- technical and technological - active use of technology, information and communication technologies.
Scientific and methodical work, being done in schools of Berezne, Volodymerets, Demidvka, Dubno, Kostopil in Rivne region, provides practical realization of national and world pedagogy achievements based on learner training and education, innovative educational technology, advanced pedagogical experience.
Thus, the purposeful work of teaching staff contributes to: operational, a deeper study of teachers of theoretical and methodological foundations of training and education, scientific achievements of pedagogy and psychology, applying knowledge in practice; improve their professional and pedagogical skills; raising the level of education of students; formation of competitive teacher.
- Systematic study, synthesis and dissemination of best teaching practices based on learner training and education of students, the introduction of teaching science on these issues;
- Enrichment innovative personality oriented educational technologies, active forms and methods of practical implementation of educational invariants;
- Diagnosing the difficulties faced by the teaching staff and each teacher in the personality oriented education and training;
- Creating a data bank on the level of the individual teacher, his creativity, skills and research skills in terms of personality oriented approach;
- Raising the general level of professional and pedagogical culture, helping to develop the qualities and properties of the individual teacher as the expert on a competitive labor market;
- The organization and holding of educational exhibitions, creative reports, competitions, bibliographic reviews, lessons;
- Publication of information literature of works of reference, create files, banks teaching, training and publishing collections of articles, scientific manuals, etc;
- Ensure continued self education of all members of the teaching staff, etc. [3, c. 82-83].
Building scientific and technical work on the basis of personality oriented model eliminates frontalnist, focus the abundance of teaching activities, planning learning without a teacher needs, lack of operational methodological assistance, real estate forms and methods. It reveals the creativity of each teacher affects the comprehensive development of its general, professional, psychological and pedagogical skills. The basic requirement for the organization of scientific and technical work is to create humane social and cultural environment for self-expression, self-actualization, self-fulfillment and each teacher, his full personal and professional development samostanovlennya.
The attention and to use creative methods methodological work aimed at:
- The study is uncertain or unused opportunities;
- Respect for the teacher and student desire to work independently;
- The ability to abstain from interference in creative activity;
- Giving the teacher the freedom of choice;
- Individualized educational programs, depending on the characteristics of an educational institution;
- Creating conditions for a specific embodiment of creative ideas;
- Encouraging work on the project proposals themselves teachers;
- Avoid any pressure;
- Underlining the positive value of individual differences;
- Approval of the performance of teachers;
- Providing authoritative assistance;
- The ability to persuade and promote;
- The ability to introspection.
Personality development as a competitive specialist teacher is in the process of life, which treats the specific living conditions but the main component of competitiveness is its teacher professionalism. According to E. Rogov, professionalism - a combination of physiological, mental and personality changes that occur in the human process of mastering and long-term implementation of activities that provide a new, more effective level of professional solutions to complex problems in the special conditions. The new education content and education, learning foreign and domestic educational technologies, creation of author guidelines and programs, innovative approach to teaching and implementation of the educational process, search for original teaching methods and training teachers to encourage creative research, working closely with scientists.
Managing innovation involves the use of modernized management:
- Verbal - individual (consultation, discussion), group (briefings, meetings, meetings);
- Research - the study of best practices, questioning, comparing achievements, developments printing;
- Illustratively Demonstration - modeling the structure and organization of methodical work of educational process (graph, table, studying the level of knowledge and education of students);
- Technical and technology - active use of technology, information and communication technologies.
Scientific-methodical work being done in schools Bereznovsky, Volodymerets, Demidov, Dubno, Rivne region Kostopil areas, provides practical realization of achievements of national and world pedagogy in terms of personality oriented learning and education, innovative educational technologies, advanced pedagogical experience.
Thus, the purposeful work with teaching staff contributes to: operational, a deeper study by teachers of theoretical and methodological foundations of training and education, scientific achievements of pedagogy and psychology, applying the knowledge in practice; improvement of their professional and pedagogical skills; raising the level of students education; formation of competitive teacher.
1. Bekh I. D. Osobystisno zoriientovane vykhovannia : naukovo-metodychnyi posibnyk / I. D. Bekh. - K: IZMN, 1998. - 204 s.
2. Herashchenko I. G, Pedahohycheskoie tvorchestvo I formalizm / I. G. Gerashchenko // Shkola. - 2000. - № 1. - S. 2-5.
3. Zavalevskyi Y. I. Konkurentnospromozhnyi uchytel: teoriia I praktyka : navchalnyi posibnyk / I. Y. Zavalevskyi. – Chernivtsi : Bukrek, 2010. - 216 s.
4. Zahviazynskyi V. I. Pedahohycheskoie tvorchestvo uchitelia / V. I. Zahviazynskyi. – M .: Prosvieshcheniie, 1987. - 159 s.
5. Osnovy pedahohichnoii tvorchsti vchytelia : navchalno-tematychnyi plan I programa kursu dlia pedahohichnykh spetsialnostei vyshchukh navchalnykh zakladiv / ukl. S. O. Sysoieva, V. I. Barko, I. V. Bushovskyi ta in. - K., 1991. - 32 s.
6. Potashnyk M. M. Pedahohycheskoe tvorchestvo : problemy razvitiia I opyt : posobiie dlia uchitielia / M. M. Potashnyk. - K., 1988. - S. 5-60.
7. Pometun O. Suchasnii shkoli – suchasnoho vchytelia / O. Pometun // Silska shkola. - 2004. - № 16-17 (cherv.). - S. 3-6.
8. Sydorenko T. Tvorchist u diialnosti vchytelia / T. Sydorenko // Ridna shkola. -2001. - № 5. - S. 55-57.
9. Sysoieva S. O. Pedahohichna tvorchist uchytelia: vuznachennia, teoretychna model, funktsiii pidhotovky / S. O Sysoieva // Pedahohika i Psykholohiia. - 1998. - 255 c.
|Переглядів: 301 ||
|Всього коментарів: 0|