|Головна » Статті » Статті англійською мовою|
UDC 37.018.43 Larysa LIAKHOTSKA,
Ph.D., Associate Professor,
professor of the department of public education systems and ICT
SHEI "University Education Management" NAPS Ukraine
POSTGRADUATE PEDAGOGICAL EDUCATION INSTITUTION
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITY INFORMATION SUPPORT
The article deals with the problem of the postgraduate pedagogical education institution scientific activity information support as one of the strategic directions of its research activities development. It is scientifically proved that the introduction of distance learning in postgraduate education can provide a high level of postgraduate pedagogical education in general and the student professional competence in particular. The new challenges for the development of distance learning in the institutions of postgraduate pedagogical education are detected.
Key words: postgraduate pedagogical education institution, distance learning, information support, scientific activity.
Problem. Innovative development and modernization of the state educational sector accordingly contribute innovative changes in the content of postgraduate education, and in the introduction of new education forms in the system of postgraduate pedagogical education. Information and communication technologies, distance learning technologies are increasingly used on different levels of education and scientific processes organization.
Using the Internet, its services and resources, audiovisual means of teaching, multimedia system enables not only to provide the educational process while full-time training, but also to create the conditions for self-education and self-improvement. This creates an open learning environment and a virtual learning based on the principles of e-pedagogy, a new direction in science, is growing.
Of a particular note is such a pedagogical innovation as mobile learning, caused by scientific and technological progress in the spheres of information and communication technologies (hereinafter - ICT), the advent of mobile wireless devices, which greatly expanded the space of the open distance education.
An important landmark in the creation of information society in Ukraine in general, and education informatization in particular, approved January 9, 2007, № 537-V by Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine is a Law of Ukraine "On Basic Principles of Information Society Development in Ukraine for 2007-2015"  . According to the Law, the information society development in Ukraine and introduction of modern ICT in all aspects of life and the activities of the state and local government is defined as one of the priority directions of the state policy. This is what defines the future direction of scientific activity of postgraduate pedagogical education institutions.
Analysis of recent researches and publications. The current source base of postgraduate pedagogical education institution scientific activity information support problems as one of the strategic directions of its scientific activity development is presented by various approaches, including the modernization of postgraduate pedagogical education, which is described in the works of A. Gravit , V. V. Oliinyk [7-10], V. Maslov , and the problem of the management information support, which was investigated by I.A. Lavrinchuk . The strategic directions of the institution scientific activity are represented in the National Strategy for the Development of Education in Ukraine in 2012-2021 years  and the Law of Ukraine "On Basic Principles of Information Society Development in Ukraine for 2007-2015" .
The purpose of the article is to reveal the problems of postgraduate pedagogical education institution scientific activity information support as one of the strategic directions of its research activities development; to substantiate scientifically the introduction of distance learning in postgraduate education that can provide a high level of postgraduate pedagogical education in general and the student professional competence in particular. The new challenges for the development of distance learning in the institutions of postgraduate pedagogical education are detected.
The main material. The experience of the researches made by scientists of the University of Education Management of the National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine indicates that the introduction of distance learning (hereinafter - DL) into postgraduate education can provide a high level of postgraduate pedagogical education in general and the student professional competence in particular, including:
• providing a real, not declared continuity;
• an opportunity during intercourse period to meet interests and needs of tutors in content information (blocks, modules on the websites) and to inform them about the new developments and advanced professional experience;
• enhancing of personal orientation in the learning process through greater individualization of traditional education based on wider application of individual plans and training schedules that take into account the level of the student;
• activating of the traditional education computerization and informatization process; lectures, seminars, workshops clarity level and quality increasing, due to introducing the elements of audiovisual training there;
• enhancing of the traditional teaching creative component through the students use of telecommunication networks, including the Internet, in order to the search and selection of professional information, its analysis and comparison, the possibility of placing on the websites of their own learning aids and so on;
• based on systematic postgraduate education enhancing of the Internet connections between university postgraduate education institutions and former training courses students, providing of the operational feedback, appearing of real opportunities to control the work of graduate students and applicants, providig them with skilled support ;
• due to using a modular approach, improving of the quality of educational process planning and organization, students educational material mastering;
• appearing of the higher education institutions teaching staff interest in applying the elements of distance learning and telecommunication networks in traditional training.
These changes contribute to the adaptation of distance learning in modern education, to which society poses new challenges. Among the technologies of distance learning during the process of training, blended learning (blended learning), which is able to provide a high quality of education, creation of open educational resources that can be used by teachers and students as well, becomes widely used.
The rapid pace of education informatization defines the new objectives for the distance learning development in institutions of postgraduate pedagogical education (hereinafter - IPPE):
• creation of the IPPE portal;
• training of teachers of IPPE in distance learning educational technologies;
• preparing students to use information technologies;
• modernization of the unified educational information environment of IPPE;
• development of e-learning courses to support the educational process;
• preparing young teachers for the educational process using distance technologies;
• implementation of distance learning technologies in tuition by correspondence;
• implementation of distance learning innovative technologies into the students training system;
• the establishment of the e-learning Regional Centre on the basis of IPPE;
• updating of the IPPE industrial park.
The key to successful research activities of IPPE towards the informatization are:
creation of new highly qualitative pedagogical technologies, as well as cross-border spread of information and communication technologies ( ET-ICT) training, provision of appropriate financial and personnel support, the further advanced development of information and communication system of IPPE;
creating of "IPPE social Internet networks" and effective usage as the main kernel of IPPE website system that would provide the appropriate reverse influence on the quality indicators in all areas, including scientific activities of IPPE;
creating of a structure responsible for the development and implementation of IPPE branding policy, advertising of results of its achievements and scientific and educational potential, the implementation of systematic training and lobbying on the national and international information space of image, printed, electronic video, photo and other products of IPPE, public relations organization etc.
IT technologies deepening in all forms of education, the approach to the format of "information, e-education", the realization of the program "Electronic educational resources", "For Each listener - electronic training materials," "Virtual laboratory practice" digital library development, consulting portals etc.
intensification of scientific and information support of scientific research by establishing and supporting of the newest forms (electronic magazines, television and online conferences, lectures with remote access, etc.), including English and Russian, in order to achieve a high level of information transparency and acquiring the ability to accept international experience, new areas of research and teaching methodology;
extension of use of the Internet for the purpose of research testing with the purpose of their broad discussion by experts in national, European and global spaces;
active involvement in the European thematic networks in teacher education, the use of the European network policy in teacher education (ENTEP), the European network policy in the field of teacher education in Europe (TEPE), etc;
launching of the thematic networks in postgraduate education within the EU strategy for the Eastern Partnership and Neighbourhood Policy.
The further development of IPPE informatization will be directed to consolidate the achieved positions, and to continue IPPE logical movement to the European, world and scientific and educational space.
Conclusions. So IPPE transition to a new level, ensuring effective management of all activities, including scientific, is one of the main objectives of the postgraduate pedagogical education development strategy in general, and the aim of its modernization, one of the most important criteria for the success of the institution at the same time. All this ultimately provides for a system of management of quality scientific and educational activities of IPPE based on European standards of quality, active offensive tactics. And mentioned above position prospects of scientific activity can be viewed as a IPPE success formula realized under conditions of persistent initiative activity of the whole team.
1. Gravit V. O. Osnovni napriamy modernizatsii osvitnioii diialnosti u VNZ PPO na zasadakh suchasnykh tekhnolohii / V. O. Gravit // Osnovni napriamy modernizatsii osvitnioii diialnosti u VNZ PPO na zasadakh suchasnykh tekhnolohii : tezy dopovidi Vseukraiinskoho metodolohichnoho seminaru ( m. Kyiv, 15 travnia 2013 r.) / DVNZ "Universytet Menedzemetu osvity" ; NAPN Ukraiiny. - K., 2013. - S. 11-12.
2. Zakon Ukraiiny "Pro osnovni zasady rozvytku informatsiinjhj suspilstva v Ukraiini na 2007-2015» [Elektronnyi resurs]. – Rezhym dostupu : http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/537-16.
3. Lavrinchuk I. A. Informatsiine zabezpechennia upravlinskoii diialnosti kerivnyka zakladu osvity [Elektronnyi resurs] / IA Lavrinchuk. – Rezhym dostupu : http://tme.umo.edu.ua/docs/2/09litshm.pdf.
4. Liakhotska L. L. Naukovo-pedahohichna shkola yak oseredok innovatsiinykh protsesiv u systemi pisliadyplomnoii pedahohachnoii osvity / L. L. Liakhotska ; Un-t menedzh. osvity NAPN Ukraiiny // Visnyk pisliadyplomnoii osvity : zb. nauk. prats. - K., 2012. - Vyp. 7 (20). - S. 103-111.
5. Maslov V. I. Kontseptualni zasady pobudovy, zmist I struktura oriientovnoii modeli funktsionalnoii kompetentnosti kerivnykiv navchalnykh zakladiv / V. I. Maslov // Pisliadyplomna osvita v Ukraiini. – 2009. - Hruden. - S. 4-10.
6. Natsionalna stratehiia rozvytku osvity v Ukraiini na 2012-2021 roky [Elektronnyi resurs]. – Rezhym dostupu : http://www.mon.gov.ua/images/files/news/12/05/4455.pdf.
7. Oliinyk V. V. Vidkryta pisliadyplomna pedahohichna osvita I dystantsiine navchnnia v zapytanniakh I vipovidiakh : nauk-metod. posib. [Tekst] / V. V. Oliinyk ; NAPN Ukraiiny; Un-t menedzh. osvity. - K., "A.S.K.", 2013. - 312 s.
8. Oliinyk V. V. Tendentsiii rozvytku pisliadyplomnoii pedehohichnoii osvity v umovakh transformatsiii suspilstva / V. V. Oliinyk // Teoriia i praktyka upravlinnia sotsialnymy systemamy: filosifiia, psykholohiia, pedahohika, sotsiolohiia. - 2013. - № 1. - S. 56-66.
9. Oliinyk V. V. Fenomen formuvannia upravlinskoii elity u paradyhmi neperervnoiii osvity / V. V. Oliinyk // // Teoriia i praktyka upravlinnia sotsialnymy systemamy: filosifiia, psykholohiia, pedahohika, sotsiolohiia. - 2013. - № 2. - S. 114-119.
10. Oliynyk V. Kontseptualni pidkhody do rozvytku naukovykh I naukovo-pedahohichnykh kadriv / V. Oliinyk // Innovatsiinist v nautsi i osviti : nauk. vydannia do yuvileiu profesora, doktora Habilitovanoho Frantisheka Shloseka / [V. Kremen, E. Kunikovski, N. Nychkalo]; uporiad. N. Nychkalo, I. Savchenko; Khmelnytskyi nats. Un-t. - K. : Bogdanova A. M. , 2013. - S. 133-140.
11. Oliinyk V. Interdystsuplinarnist u neperervnomu fakhovomu zrostanni pedahohichnukh kadriv u systemi pisliadyplomnoii pedahohichnoii osvity Ukraiiny / V. Oliynyk // Interdyscyplinarność pedagogiki i jej subdyscypliny / pod red. Zofu Szaroty Franciszka Szloska. - Radom: Wydawnictwo Naukowe Instytutu Technologi Eksploatacji, 2013. - S. 561-567.
Acquisition date received: 05.05.2014.
|Переглядів: 338 ||
|Всього коментарів: 0|