|Головна » Статті » Статті англійською мовою|
UDC 378.18 Ivan YAKUHNO,
rector, assistant professor of teaching subjects
methodology of Zhytomyr OIPPO
DESIGN OF POSTGRADUATE EDUCATION REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT
The article treats the method of pedagogical projects as an instrument of innovative development of a regional system of postdiploma professional education of teachers. Principles of pedagogical forecast are revealed and levels of innovative transformations are given as criteria for analysis of educational innovations.
Key words: pedagogical projects, innovative education, development of regional educational systems, development forecast, management of innovative development.
Teacher design is one of the most important aspects and promising means of innovative development of postgraduate education.
Until recently in teaching science there dominated a point of view on how to design a specific function of the teacher. Today, design is not only proclaimed a central element in professional education, but also considered as one of technology shifts from the traditional paradigm to the paradigm of innovation in the educational space in general. Project in this respect is seen as a stylistic feature of modern thinking. Projective education is referred to experts professional culture components. Overall project is determined as a leading trend of the future of education.
The design of the educational process was investigated by O.Kobernyk, A.Kochniev, O.Meshcheriakov, H.Muraviova, V.Popov etc.; designing educational and training plans - H.Afanasieva, D.Matros, E.Sundukova etc.; designing methodology systems - O.Yepishcheva, V.Radionova, T.Smykovska etc.; designing educational technologies - V.Bespalko, Z.Mazur, V.Monakhov, M.Sybirska, N.Surtaieva, Yu.Chernova and others. To such that now become developed, we should include personal developing pedagogical tools design problems (H.Deviatkina, O.Kriukova etc.), designing regional educational systems (Yu.Kalynovskyi, S.Riepin, V.Yusupov and others. ), designing educational systems (V.Kyrychuk, V.Reshetko, V.Strumanskyi etc.). It should be noted the works relating to the problems of educational design in high school (I.Hladka, Yu.Yevsieiev, K.Zadorin, S.Ilina) design culture of the educational process (A.Kravtsov, H.Muraviova, V.Chenobytov ), forming the design competence of future teachers (M.Elkin, L.Marycheva, N.Yakovlieva etc.).
Design can be defined as an activity that synthesizes rethink of what it should be, and, at the same time, the deployment process of targeted actions implementing . The first point emphasizes the ideal nature of the action and its focus on the appearance of something in the future; second - deployment of interrelated processes and their implementation, based on the realities that occur and are associated with the transition to a situation of the desired result.
It follows that there is a need to design just when one or another system should be transferred from one state to another, and direct conversion is not possible due to lack of required for these facilities in the existing conditions.
In the analysis of the current state of science and technology there is particularly important the value aspect of the design, which is associated with the revolutionary influence of the latter on various types of social activities and practice: planning, programming, decision making, engineering works, research. There is the fact of design beyond the traditional - developmental, engineering - and the spread in the social sphere - culture, education and service.
The subject of the design is to create conditions (means, mechanisms) to advance the situation from the poor state to positive one.
In the design process there the following objectives:
• study specific areas of search to create conditions for the development of the system;
• forecasting the development, the nomination of the new organizational goals;
• organization of processes, providing this purpose;
• analysis and correction of activity .
Thus, the design is both mental activity and activities related to the plan implementation. The first includes problem-conceptual analysis, programming and planning, and the other - ensuring of the project participants' self-determination; activities organizing, cooperation; examination of the project realization effects.
It is important to distinguish the pedagogical design principles, which include, above all, the principles of pedagogical prognostication :
• methodological approaches to determining the justification of goals within the system of values;
• systematic design as a manifestation of the interaction of its various components, the unity and diversity of educational processes, their relationship;
• continuity as a coherent expression of phased organization, which includes many relatively closed system cycles and practice;
• logical completeness - compliance with the scientific logic of social systems development, humanitarian technologies design, study programs of education institutions development, the development of innovative models of educational process .
As the object of pedagogical designing of alternative educational system in the study it is defined the innovation model of Zhytomyr OIPPO and its constituent elements - the leading trends, directions of updating the content and technologies of educational activities. The experimental research base of the model was also district (city) methodology department.
Investigating the management of innovative educational institutions forced to pay attention to issues of organization and content of postgraduate education. Anticipating the future, the innovative science and practicing teachers try to form new, corresponding to the present situation, answers to the question: where to teach? whom, why and how to teach? Therefore the question of determining the content and organization of education still remains an urgent problem of domestic and foreign pedagogy. It is especially important to justify theoretically and practically the implementation of the new approaches in the formation of innovative institutions educational activity.
One of the features of the educational process in the innovative educational institutions, in our opinion, is its integrity, which is manifested in the relationship as educational (interest of students, teaching staff ability to communicate in different areas, availability of appropriate conditions for training, improvement of professional level training, etc.) and subjective factors (education challenges complex solving providing, choosing the most rational forms and methods of educational process organization, introduction of new programs, teaching aids, teaching and information technologies, development of new forms of teacher postgraduate education, new methodology supply of the teaching process).
The dynamics of traditional and innovative educational process, its internal development depend on the nature of relations between all parties, the presence of the interacting parties the abilities, aptitudes and the desire to implement the goals and objectives, including into the structure of educational activities not only interest, but willpower to achieve the intended learning outcomes as well. In the process of interaction between subjects and objects of the educational process there are various links: information, organizational activity, communication, and connection between management and self-government, organization and self- organization, education and self-education.
In a study by V.M.Petrovichev  there are characterized basic methodological principles education regional development modern management model, namely:
• the principle of converting education into a means of functioning and development of all socio-economic, scientific, cultural, environmental, religious, national, regional systems;
• the principle of unity regional educational space on the basis of regional basic curriculum;
• the principle of interaction between education, science and culture at regional level;
• the principle of an open regional educational space;
• the principle of decentralization, self-government and so on.
The author argues that the principle of self-government means a clear definition of rights and responsibilities of the regional space, as well as financial and economic independence when making management decisions.
Several studies on the problem of education development management are devoted to the analysis of regional authorities functions in providing innovative development.
Due to the fact that development is carried out primarily through innovation, development management, including management of innovation development. This development is a function of educational institutions, while the function of regional authorities is to create a system of relations that encourage educational institutions to this development by providing opportunities for their choice.
Specific objectives of innovation processes management in the region as a part of this function are:
• disclosure of a new educational ideology;
• creating the conditions for creativity and development into a holistic innovation space of breakthrough separate zones;
• innovative potential identifying;
• implementation of information and scientific support for creative search.
The performance indicators of these challenges are: increasing the number of teachers who introduce new pedagogical ideas and increase of their skills; positive public opinion about the innovative teachers; increase in the number of ideas and concepts that are put forward by teachers and educational institutions as a whole; increasing the number of teachers experts and others.
In the management of innovative activity of specific educational institutions the following things should be subjected to analysis: the quality of compulsory education outcomes; effectiveness and quality of educational services provided by the institutions, their focus on consumer interests; updating of the educational process based on new pedagogical and management technologies; availability of the conditions (human, financial, etc.) to develop guidance that are independently created of the educational institution management; New teaching experience social significance; the public image of the educational organization, its willingness to engage in solving the common problems of the region.
In the works of V.Yu.Krichevskyi  there are highlighted the levels of innovative thinking and transformation of the educational process, which can also be the basis for the analysis of innovation. The first level is methodological innovation that is defined as new approaches to building education systems; the second level – organizational and structural changes, a status change in educational institutions and creating different classes of interest at all levels of education; the third level - the underlying content processes (regional standards of basic education in all areas, constructing substantial component of education, and others.); the fourth level - a new educational technologies.
The writings by A.H.Karmaiev  note that the feature of schools of a new type is open design their own activities. Such work eliminates the details, creates opportunities for content activities situational updating, can more fully meet the needs of partners of teaching process, adds flexibility, which creates the possibility of changing the content and style of schools management, ensuring the development of pedagogical culture.
The principle of pedagogical process openness causes the appearance of a new management style that takes into account the peculiarities of social and educational situation, the interests of all participants of the educational process. The development of horizontal linkages that promote democratic principles becomes more important in the practice of schools and in the management structure. Education School Board, Student Self-Government, scientific advisory board, a group of creative teachers, diverse association of adults and children, parenting clubs etc solve their specific problems. Installing horizontal links between these structures in terms of openness of educational process produces humanistic methods of interaction, allows to form common values, contributes to the improvement of information support of the management, which is especially important for timely school response to social and educational situation changing.
In these circumstances the main task is to regulate school management processes that are the basis of the institution life. Involvement in these processes members of teaching, student and parent groups is based on the need to express themselves and understood as activities aimed at reconciling their personal and professional qualities with the goals and objectives of the educational process.
Administration and dictates in this case inferior their place to business creative management style, in which the main stimulus for the development of educational process is the possibility of self-manifestation of the creative initiative of any of its members.
Creative workshops, educational rings, interage dialogues, discussions become The effective form of governance.
The development of new education content in schools of innovative type, which is a mechanism for implementing the concept of the institution development, can be considered as a mechanism of pedagogical culture.
1. Teacher design in modern educational theory and practice is objectively one of the most important aspects and effective tool of pedagogical process innovative development, central to the transition to the professional training of teaching staff from the traditional to the innovative paradigm of professional education, in particular by means of postgraduate education.
2. Design can be defined as an activity that synthesizes rethink of what should be, and, at the same time, the deployment process of implementing targeted actions to achieve the desired result.
The subject of the design is to create conditions, means and mechanisms for the transfer of the unsatisfactory situation into a positive state.
3. It is essential to define the design principles of innovative development of regional postgraduate education among which, in our opinion, as the priority should be considered:
- methodological approaches to determining the justification goals within a certain system of values;
- systematic design as a manifestation of the interaction of its various components;
- continuity and logical completeness, compliance with the objective logic of complex social systems.
1. Chehodaev N.M. Metodolohiia i praktika sotsyalnoho proektirovaniia v obrazovanii: teoriia I metodika proektirovochnoi deiatelnosti / N.M.Chehodaev. - Novgorod: RTSRO, 1996. Vyp. 2 - 22 s.
2. Zayr-Beck E.S .Osnovy pedahohicheskoho proektirovaniia / E.S.Zayr-Beck. - SPb, 1995. - 234 s.
3. Chehodaev N.M. Subektno-oroentirovannyi pedahohicheskiy protsess v usloviiakh poslediplomnoho obrazovaniia uchitelei / N.M.Chehodaev // Problemy nepreryvnoho obrazovaniia: pedahohicheskiie kadry. - 1997. - №10. - S. 56-62.
4. Petrovychev V.M. Rehyonalnoe obrazovaniie: orhanizatsiia upravlenie razvitiem/ V.M.Petrovychev. - Tula: Pryokskoe knizhnoe izdatelstvo, 1994. - 288 s.
5. Pedahohycheskaia kontseptsiia posledyplomnoho obrazovaniia (akmeolohycheskye aspekty) / pod. red. O.S.Anysymova. - M, 1994. - 36 c.
6. Karmaev A.H. Sovremennye problemy orhanizatsionno-pedahohicheskoho obespecheniia uchebnoho protsessa v nehosudarstvenyhk uchebnykh zavedeniiakh / A.H.Karmaev. - M., 1996. - 40 s.
|Переглядів: 1036 ||
|Всього коментарів: 0|